For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The NEW YEAR is HERE and NOW

This is 2009. 

Reflect for a second. What does this mean to you? As a person do you feel like you have altered in some way from last year? Do you feel fear or excitement? Are your thoughts happy and joyous ones for the future? Or do you believe that it's "just like any other year...yes things may change a little but..." 
What are you thinking?????? 
Now let me ask you this; what if someone came to you and said, "you know you can have anything you want." would your answer be something like; "YES! I KNOW!" or would it sound more like; "Be realistic. No one can have EVERYTHING!" It is difficult for us humans to believe something so UNREALISTIC right? It's not HUMANLY possible. It's ILLOGICAL, it has never been done! 

Well, what if we REALLY DO believe that ANYTHING is possible? If we stopped TRYING to figure everything out but rather LET IT GO and TRUST this universe to guide us?! Everything starts with a thought. Anything can become true for us as long as we give it belief. We are all very blessed with SO MUCH. If we begin by giving thanks; acknowledging what we DO have to the tiniest detail we can begin to ACCEPT and ALLOW more gifts into our lives! Try to see things with eyes of love and TRUST. After all, YOU are the only one who can HELP this life work FOR you or AGAINST you. We can allow drama, stress, and uncomfortable situations in our lives; or we can help attract beauty in all forms! Simply watch your thoughts to know what you are attracting! The choice is yours! LET 2009 work for you! Believe in yourself, believe in others, believe that you DESERVE HAPPINESS regardless where you are RIGHT NOW IN YOUR LIFE! Acceptance of yourself is VERY IMPORTANT.

I love and approve of myself. 
I see myself with eyes of love. 
I deserve only good.
I now allow beauty in all its forms to enter my world!

Luv and Light Always!