For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Today I remember:

I am like no other!
I improve myself on a daily basis!
I love who I am and where I am right now in my life!
I am grateful for the way I look, feel, and think!
I am beautiful inside and out!
I am smart and capable!
I am love!
I am happy!
I am kind, giving, and patient!
I am blessed in abundant ways!
I am healthy,whole, and complete!
I am funny, humble, and successful!
I am solid, forgiving, and positive!
I am READY!

These little words can bring us to a great place within ourselves! Say them as often as you can, and add some of your own empowering words to your list! What we say or think in the morning will set the pace for our day! Make today work for you!
Have a beautiful, powerful day!
Luv and light always,
Daisy!
xoxox