For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What are your desires?

Do you have dreams? Desires or goals? Where do you hold these thoughts? Are they crammed up in your mind?
Do you have a strong belief in them? Or do you believe them to be unattainable? Remember that YOU are the only thinker in your mind. You control your thoughts!
May I suggest setting your goals and dreams and placing them together where you can see them every day.  Yes, like a vision board. When you put your dreams together, and have a visual of them, you are helping them become more attainable. Remove them from your busy mind, and lovingly place them where you can see them! 
There is no reason you can not have, do, or be all that you desire. It is in your thinking that you can begin to attract your dreams! From our thinking comes our emotion, and from our emotion comes our creation of reality. 
So WITHOUT limitations, what is it that you want? Set your goals as BIG as you desire them to be and not with restrictions! Believe in yourself, and that you deserve great things! You are perfect as you are! You deserve to enjoy your life! You do not have to wait, it can begin RIGHT NOW! The choice is yours!
Empower yourself, empower your dreams, start living and dreaming your life as you want it....again VERY IMPORTANT....NO RESTRICTIONS! It can all come true for you; it begins with a thought! Remember that all we have to do is desire, then believe in that desire, and then ALLOW it into our lives! Be like a child that believes anything can come true! The more we believe, the quicker our dreams will become our reality!
We are ALWAYS guided! DO NOT stress yourself with the how, where, when! When you leave it up to the universe these things are figured out for you! You merely need to ask for what you want and I promise,  you will be guided towards the steps you must take in order to fulfill these dreams!
So begin that vision board, or write down your goals and place them where you can see them on a daily basis. Give these goals and dreams love and when you look at them, know that they are already being delivered! You are a powerful being and you must remember that! You can create the life that you want for yourself and those around you!

I am good enough just as I am.
I now allow myself to enjoy life.
All I need is always taken care of.
I trust the process of life!
I am always safe and guided!
I am open and receptive to receiving all good!
I now discover how wonderful I am, I choose to love and enjoy myself!

Luv and light always!
xoxoxoxo