For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

High Hopes!


All the words we have heard since we were in our mom's bellies. The ones we remember and the ones we do not- have helped us become who we are. Whatever we were surrounded with helped sculpt who we are, what we believe, and how we behave.
Yes, we were taught some amazing things, great values and so on, however we were also taught some things we can do without. It took me a long time to learn that fear and guilt are not healthy emotions. It was my belief that it was "normal" to feel that way. Becoming aware and letting go of "old ways" can be challenging at first but if we take it one thought at a time, it helps slow our minds down and we become aware as to what thoughts are going through our mind. We can see clearly which thoughts are positive or negative, which ones we want to keep and which we can do without. Those who raised us did the best they could with the knowledge they had at that time, this doesn't necessarily mean they were 100% right, but we can not blame them either. This is what they knew, so this is what they taught us. Now that we are all grown up and can make our own decisions, let's take a good look at what we've learnt and choose what it is that we want to keep, and what it is we want to change. No blame, no hurt, just smarter choices.

Changing our thoughts, choosing our beliefs, deciding how we want to live is totally up to us now. We must choose and decide for ourselves what is important. Trust yourself. Trust the process of life. There is no more need for negativity, guilt, worry or pain. Today you decide who you are, what you believe and how you want to behave. No more blaming those who raised us!

I lovingly release the past for it no longer has any control over me.
I now choose my thoughts to be uplifting, loving and positive.
I love and approve of myself.
I now create a life I love living!


Have a beautiful, powerful day filled with high hopes!

Luv and Light always,

Daisy
*Photo provided by Tracie Pippenger at www.tracielouisephotography.com courtesy of the band High Hopes find them here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/High-Hopes/161362747255755