For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LOVE!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for,  being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk  everything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong

Rob Brezney's weekly news letter is where I got this amazing quote! It is perfect for this beautiful month of love! Love isn't just between two people! It is more importantly within ourselves! When we can begin to love ourselves we can begin to move in a positive, more rapid manner. Nothing is unloved in this universe, everything is created from love! The beautiful nature that surrounds us is a clear example of how perfectly everything is created! Even our bodies are perfect. They run on their own. Even while we sleep our body is still working! How beautiful is that?
Take the time to notice the beauty that surrounds you, and the beauty that lives inside every inch of you! Each moment is a moment you can choose to handle with love! You are the only person in your life that creates your reality. If you let others control it, you will find yourself continuously struggling. Life is what you make of it! Your experiences stem from what you feel, and your feelings can be created deliberately. So deliberately CHOOSE to feel better:) Make a conscious effort to vibrate ONLY from JOY! Thus, resulting in better experiences! How wonderful it is when we realise that we can help create our reality! 
Will you try it today? Will you CHOOSE to deliberately create your life and your experiences? 

I create my reality with thoughts of joy and love!
I know I am successful at all that I do!
I am love and I create love in my life!

Luv and Light Always!!!
xoxoxoxoxo