For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, February 27, 2009

A little note:)

On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know...

....that it sometimes looks like "one thing after the other,"

but really, it is Blessing After Blessing.

 

I know, I know...you don't experience it that way. But

that's because you don't see it that way.  In this business

of life, "What you see is what you get."

 

If you think you are looking at struggle, struggle is what

you will experience.  If you decide that you are looking

at a gift (even if you can't see it clearing in this exact

moment), a gift is what you will get. Just wait. You'll

see. I mean that literally. You will see.


This message is from Neal Donald Walsh.


I love this message because it clearly states the truth. When we let go of resistance we begin to look at things differently. What we believe to be "obstacles" now become opportunities. We must give thanks in our daily lives. This will open the gateway to your happiness and give you new vision!

Gifts are delivered to us in every moment of our lives. We  must be awake enough to "see" them.

Resistance to be happy creates chaos, and we become blinded from the truth. Choose to be HAPPY and you will see life through different eyes. You do not have to wait. You always have this choice. 



I choose in this moment to give thanks for all I have, and for all I desire. I know the universe is responding to my every thought. I keep my thoughts loving and serene so that I may experience a joyous, fun filled life!

I am grateful to be alive experiencing LIFE!


Luv and light!

xoxoxoxo