For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This IS the TRUTH!

Who or what inspires you? Who are your role models? Look around you. Are there people in your life that are a good representation of what you admire? What surrounds you is where your influence is stemming from. Pay close attention to this. It is VERY important. We can desire all we want, and when we take the time to listen to our thoughts and look at those that surround us, it gives us a good view as to what we are attracting and creating in our lives. Knowing this, ask yourself: if those around me are a reflection of who I am, and what I believe represents what I am attracting in my daily life, is there anything I could change? Is there anyone I could dis-associate myself from? You might worry and say to yourself, "well I can't do that, I will hurt people's feelings", or "well I can't leave my job I have so many things to pay". LISTEN CAREFULLY: when you make a decision. When you choose YOU and YOUR happiness, it all falls in to place! When I say we live in a POWERFUL, IMMENSE, LOVING UNIVERSE, I am TELLING you that it is the universe that takes care of ALL the details NOT you! The same POWER that created the planets, the sun, the moon, the stars, the trees etc. So do not believe for one second that it is you to take care of the details, because as a human you will drive yourself to a physical, mental breakdown! As a human it is a HUGE strain! So go within, find that faith, spark up your inner light and make a choice. Decide ONLY what IT IS YOU WANT and TRUST that it will be done EASILY AND EFFORTLESSLY!!! When you can do this, you will find yourself -in a short time- saying something like, "it was so amazing how it all happened!"
We find ourselves telling others of how things 'just fell into place'! All this CAN and DOES happen when you make a conscious choice!
Look at how simple that is! All you must do is decide what is is you WANT! What a beautiful life n'est pas?!!! I am honored to be on this planet and to be so guided and well taken care of! I am so happy to live in continuous joy and abundance! Life works for me because I let it! You fellow loved one, CAN do the same! IT IS YOUR CHOICE!!!
No more sleepless, stressful nights for me thank you! No more wondering and stressing! I chose me a few years back and it was THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!!!
So go forth today with this beautiful knowing, and create that life you have always dreamed of! Come on over to the peaceful side - believe me YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!
Luv and Light Always!!!
xoxoxox