For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We All Have a Purpose!

We all have our purpose. Our reason for being.
Do you reflect on this each day? Once in a while or not at all? There is a reason for you being here and I can assure you it isn't only to go to work and pay your bills. There is more to life than this! If you can not understand what your purpose is, ask daily, "what is it that I need to know" and you will be guided in the right direction! 
Life is about experiences, and ALL of us are here with reason and purpose. Some of us need to teach love and compassion, others may have to learn forgiveness. Your purpose is a simple one, but an IMPORTANT one! 
Live your life with purpose and ALWAYS in joy! Do not get 'caught up' in small minded thinking! This will only keep you from growing and learning, and keep from your true purpose. Choose to be YOU and not what others want from you! You are here NOW, tomorrow will come but you'll never get to live today again. Know this. Remind yourself of this so that you may live a life fulfilled and rewarding! Regret is one of the emotions you can avoid by being true in your every moment of life! Do not wait for that car, that vacation, that weight loss, or that lover to happen in our life. Do not wait. Begin right now in this moment. Breath in and out and pay attention: that is life you are breathing in and it is here for you, NOW!


I know all I need comes to me easily and effortlessly.
I know that all of life loves and supports me.
I am grateful for all that I have.
I love and approve of myself.
I love life and I love me!

Love and light always!
xoxoxoxoxo