For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Fear Is NOT Necessary!!!

Fear will hold you back from too many things! Once you can learn that there is really nothing to fear but fear itself, we can begin to move forward toward a peaceful, joyous life! Claim your power as an individual and make a conscious choice to choose peacefulness!
You can shift ANY situation with the POWER OF LOVE!!! LOVE really does HEAL EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!
Rid yourself of worry, angry, or stressful thoughts! Everything begins with us! Our thoughts create our reality so what do you want to become true for you? What do you wish to experience? Affirm it as if it already is! If you want health: I am healthy! Wealth: I am wealthy! Stress-free: I am peaceful! Happiness: I am happy! Get it?
Remember YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY! EVERY THOUGHT YOU THINK AND EVERY WORD YOU SPEAK CREATES YOUR REALITY! THIS IS THE TRUTH!
Now the only thing standing between what you truly want and all you desire lives in your thinking! Your thinking becomes an emotion, and your emotion sends out a vibration that will attract EXACTLY what you are sending out!
Pretty simple right?
It is a lot easier than you think! It is just as I said in yesterday's blog: distractions and illusions from outside sources can keep you in a state of fear and worry! This is why I clearly state to steer away from toxic, brain washing, negative, chaotic lies! They really are 'somewhat' of the truth, but it has been so manipulated and twisted to keep you interested and hold you right where 'they' want you...in a state of fear!
The time has come to WAKE UP! This beautiful planet has so many beautiful things to offer, but as long as you keep yourself in a little box of hopeless helplessness you will live a 'conditioned' life!
I write these words in hope to help you! In hope that you can SEE the truth and the 'BIGGER PICTURE!'
You ALWAYS have a choice! It is ALWAYS up to you?! So what's it going to be? Are you ready to stop being a manufactured, unfocused, helpless product of society OR are you willing to begin one step at a time to make your time on earth special, unique, and joyous?!

I love this planet, and I know the capability we ALL have! I want so much for everyone of us to really open our hearts and our minds!!!

Love and Light Always!!!
xoxoxoooxox