For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Go See It!

There is a beautiful exhibition on John Lennon and Yoko Ono downtown Montreal, it's FREE and it's fantastic!!! What a beautiful reminder of the wonderful people who continue to promote peace and love!!! John is and was always an inspiration for me! His desire for peace and unity of the world still vibrates so strongly and has since I was a little girl:) John and Yoko have always represented true love; for each other and the world!!! As I read many of the words that were written by John it amazed me that so many years later we are still desiring the same things; a peaceful planet, clean air, peace, love, harmony...it's nice to see that Yoko continues to keep the message passing around! I will ALWAYS believe and I hope you will too! John may be physically gone but he remains very much alive! He effected so many people and years later still does!!!
I recommend going to see this exhibition, you will defiantly enjoy the experience!!! LOVE IS REAL, REAL IS LOVE!!!