For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

KEEP ON DREAMING!!!

Do you believe in dreaming about our life? Do you ever sit and think about all the beauty and abundance you would like to have in your life? Do you day-dream about being beautiful, happy and living a life of true joy and harmony? Why not? Is it childish to do so? Is it unrealistic?
What ever happened to your dreams? Did "reality" kick in? But why is it that you chose to believe in THAT reality? Was it how you were raised?
I CHOOSE to continue dreaming! Life can be fun and exciting if you CHOOSE to see it that way! When I was a child I would dream all the time, yes after some years things change but I have CHOSEN to bring my dreaming back! Why not?! It's fun, free and it all happens inside of me! No one on this planet comes into your personal space(only if you CHOOSE to give them space) so I rent out my spaces carefully! Those who inspire me and help me feel loved are welcomed into my personal space. All those thoughts, emotions, and past actions that do not serve in a positive matter are ALWAYS left outside my personal space. This is a choice! Everything is a choice!
I choose to be a happy person!
I choose to enjoy my life!
I choose to be peaceful, and patient!

With luv and light for you all I say to you today....DREAM and DREAM BIG!!!
xoxoxoxoxoox
Daisy:)