For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ALL IS WELL!

I would like you to take a situation you are not happy with and ask yourself: why? Why is it so important to you to have this situation go the way it was 'supposed' to go? What about seeing it as it is MEANT to be this way?! I know it is difficult sometimes when things take a different turn, but TRY! Instead of feeling frustrated, let it go and say to yourself, "I know that I am being guided at every moment. I know that all I need at any given moment is revealed to me. Thank you universe for taking care of me. I rejoice in my life and with who I am for I know that ALL IS ALWAYS WELL!"
Letting go of resistance suddenly opens a new door! Sometimes we aren't meant to be in a certain place at a certain time...some answers will show up and we will understand the reason why, and others we will only find out later in our lives...but the most important thing is to TRUST!
Let yourself be guided NOT by your brain(i'm not saying go about life acting irrational)but with your heart! Life is about balance. When you can help build a solid foundation on the inside your life becomes much easier to live! Then you spend most of your time ENJOYING rather than stressing!
Continue to say to yourself, "it's okay" because it ALWAYS is....everything will ALWAYS be OKAY!!!
Life is grand! So if you find yourself "STUCK" on something...if you're emotionally effected by something....LET IT GO and remind yourself that everything happens for a reason and that it will be okay:)

Love and light always!
Daisy:)
xoxoxoxo