For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Or Miserable?

Do you ever ask yourself:


What do I want in my life? Where do I want to go?
What do I want to see, experience?
How do I want to spend my time?
What fulfills me?
What makes me feel alive?
Where should I put my focus?
What is my reason for being right here, right now?
What is my purpose in life?
How do I want to spend my precious energy and toward what?


Or do your questions sound more like this:


Why does this always happen to me?
Why is life is so unfair?
How come I never get what I want?
Why is it I always have bad luck?
Why does he/she irritate me so much?
How am I ever going to get this done?
Why do I feel I never have enough time or energy?
Why do I feel so anxious all the time?
What happens if it doesn't work out?


So which one sounds more like your thoughts? It is vital that you are first and fore most aware of what you are thinking because it is there that you can understand what you are attracting! No one controls your thoughts, no one has this power-unless you give it to them!
Look inside your mind and see what is going on! There are many people who fear going in and paying attention because they are afraid of what they might find. THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING TO FEAR! And you are a loving being NO MATTER what happened in the past! You must learn to LET GO AND FORGIVE AND START LOVING YOURSELF!
Life isn't your enemy and your experiences are a reflection of your thoughts!!! If you begin by going in and paying attention you can begin to take control of what you are attracting.


Life is how you choose to see it! It can be a miserable experience or a wonderful experience. A rainy day can be looked at as a miserable day or a nurturing day, maybe a cleansing day, or even a cozy day! A stubborn child or partner or friend can be a pain to deal with or a student who needs your extra love and care who has yet to learn what you've already learnt. See where I am going with this?
So what is it going to be for you? A life that is a joy to live or a stressful, miserable life?
The choice is ALWAYS YOURS!!!


Luv and Light Forever,
Daisy:)
xoxoxoxoxo