For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Note For You, From You!

Messages you leave to yourself can be a great way to get going! I've used this plenty of times and it really works! You can write an inspiring note and leave it on the floor by your bed; so that when you wake up and your feet touch the floor; you will find this beautiful note with inspiration and excitement!

"GOOD MORNING DINA!!! IT' S A NEW DAY AND IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND ALIVE! GO TOWARD THIS DAY WITH LOVE IN YOUR HEART! YOU WILL FIND THAT THIS DAY HOLDS FOR YOU BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCES ! GET STARTED ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY KNOWING HOW BLESSED YOU ARE AND WEAR A SMILE!!! KNOW THAT YOU ARE HERE TO PROSPER! LOVE SURROUND YOU AND SUPPORTS YOU!"

To wake up to this type of message is powerful! Especially when in the past I was extremely stressed and anxious, I found these type of messages to be extremely helpful! I used to write them every night for myself. Now I find myself writing these notes only from time to time because I NOW have this belief system, where as before I needed to remind myself.

What I want you to know is: you must do whatever it takes, no matter 'how silly' it might seem to you because it is VERY important that you feel good!!! It is important that you feel calm about life, and that you begin your day feeling excitement and anticipating a great day! Your first thoughts will set the pace for your day, and if you find yourself with a bunch of old negative thoughts starting your day then positive notes like this can help:)

You can leave notes anywhere you like! I have my home filled with positive affirmations! On my bathroom wall for example, so when I am brushing my teeth, I am reading positive thoughts!

Use every opportunity to help transform yourself to a better, more positive, happy, joyous person! When you shine, everything around you shines! And you bring this beautiful shining light everywhere:) It never leaves you, and so all experiences become joyous ones!

With Love, Light, and positive intention I wish you a sunny, shiny day of love, prosperity, harmony, strength, and balance!!!
Daisy:)xoxoxoxoxo