For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today Is A Perfect Day For Appreciation!

Acknowledge all the precious gifts you have been given!
Begin by saying aloud or mentally how grateful you are for everything in your life! We are blessed in so many ways and when we can take the time to give thanks we are saying to the universe, "more of this please!"
Give thanks for your eyesight, your hearing, for the fact that you can touch, smell, taste, walk, grab things....for all the beautiful gifts we absolutely use everyday of our lives!

I remember breaking my foot years ago, I had never realised how important my foot was! What a struggle it was to complete even the simplest task with it being broken! I would have never appreciated and understood how much I took for granted my healthy feet had I not broken one of them!
You do not have to wait until something is taken away from you in life to appreciate it; give thanks now!!

As we start on this rampage of appreciation we find that as we go down our list, we find more things to be grateful for and the more we give thanks, the more we receive!!!
Isn't that the most beautiful thing you've ever heard?! The more we focus on how much we are blessed, the more blessings find us!!!

Knowing this it is easy to see why those who choose to spend their energy complaining usually find themselves in a life that is stressful, filled with anxiety, drama and chaos! They wonder why this or that is happening...well if you can reach out to someone like this; one who is choosing to lead a struggled life, try and remind them that what we give our attention to becomes our truth! The more you complain the more you will have to complain about!

As a young child I was taught to say my prayers in the morning and at bed time. Now at 32, I find myself finding such importance in doing so. Now I meditate, back then I prayed, but it comes down to the same: I take the time to silence myself, to reconnect with my soul, and to reflect on how much I have in my life and how grateful I am to have it! Choose to see how RICH you are! The abundance in your life! The abundance that surround you!!!

We are truly blessed and today I give thanks for all of you!!!

Luv and Light Eternally!!!
Daisy:)xoxoxoxox