For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's More Than A Feeling.....

Trust your emotion! It isn't just something you feel, but rather an indicator to let you know if something is good for you or not. Study the emotion, understand where it is coming from and ONLY from this point can you follow what REALLY works for you in your life.

If it doesn't feel good? Then it ISN'T good for you!!! Pretty simple huh? As all the things in life are, yet we humans are amazing at complicating things!!! And most of us will fight with our own emotions and end up doing, saying, or experiencing something that does NOT serve us well!!!

KNOW that your intuition is ALWAYS right! It was put there for your convenience so please use it, it can never fail you!!! How many times have you done something, gone somewhere, or talked to someone where you end up saying something like, "I just knew it! I should have listened to myself! I felt it!"
Sure, everything passes and nothing remains permanent because we are in an ever-changing world but by listening to your beautiful intuition you are listening to your TRUE self and making your life that much easier to live!!!

Sometimes it seems we need to be reminded of the things we already know so well! Our lives are much too busy and much to noisy to go deep down and remember the simplest most important things. This is why I choose to silence my world each morning so that I may remind you of what you already know but so urgently need, whether you are aware of its importance or not!

Luv and Light Eternally,
Daisy:)xoxoxxoox