For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, November 20, 2009

After All It Is YOUR Enterprise!!!

There is an inner dialogue that has been going on inside yourself since you can remember. Listen to how that dialogue sounds!
Does it contain loving, kind, motivational words? Or does it put you down and remind you how worthless you are?
Does it sound more like, " I love myself so much!!! I am Amazing! I am so proud of myself! I am always doing wonderfully! I am such an amazing person and beautiful things await me at every turn! I am so happy to be alive"
Or
"I am such and idiot! How stupid of me to do that! Oh my god I'm so fat! I must look so stupid right now! I'll never get this done! Oh those great things never happen to me! I am so unfortunate! I'm such a loser! I HATE my life!!!"

Be honest with yourself. Which one sounds more like you? I realise these thoughts are not necessarily all at once but this can be the few thoughts most people have in the first 2 hours they are awake!
So what does your inner dialogue sound like??? Do you realise if you speak negatively to yourself it is the result you are going to get with EVERYTHING in your life?!
How about changing the conversation with yourself?! Why not try it?
This is what I did years back: I forced myself to say those words; words that back then, I didn't believe I "deserved"!!! But today it IS my inner conversation because now I KNOW it to be true! I am amazing - just as you are! I am beautiful - just as you are! I am loving, kind, and patient and open to all avenues of success and prosperity - just as you are! I am flowing peacefully with the flow of life - just as you are!!!
See my beautiful friends: it is all in how you CHOOSE to view it!

Remember this today: You are YOUR VERY OWN ENTERPRISE! There is NONE OTHER like you! You are the ONLY one on the planet!!! Imagine how beautiful it is when we realise that we are so unique!!!
Now remember YOU represent this enterprise so how are you going to represent it? With your shoulders down, feeling sorry for yourself, perhaps frustrated, grunting about? Is THIS how you want to represent yourself to the world??

I say: HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, FILL YOUR HEART WITH LOVE, SMILE AND WALK AROUND HAPPY AND JOYOUS TO BE HERE ON THIS PLANET SHARING THIS EXPERIENCE WITH OTHERS!!!

Luv and Light,
Daisy:)xoxoxoxooxox