For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Another Glorious Day!



We're chosen once again to live another beautiful day on this wonderful planet!!! Let's make the most of it!!!

What can you do today to make it special?

Take a moment to take a nice deep breath and give thanks to your body and soul for being so perfect! In this moment ask,"what is it I need to know?" and let yourself be guided!

Remove yourself, if only for 1 second, from your own thoughts and see what is it you can do to help someone else have a powerful day! Sometimes a tiny gesture towards another human being can help us have a wonderful day:)

Life is here for us and we rejoice in KNOWING that all we need IS ALWAYS given!!! We must just ALLOW it to flow in!

I wish you all a super powerful, loving day:) Here are a few affirmations to help us with the condition we've helped create here on earth:
I always arrive on time easily and effortlessly!
There is always plenty of time!
Time is my friend and is on my side!
All of my responsibilities are met with time to spare!

Trust in these affirmations and with love in your heart smile knowing that these affirmations are true for you!

Luv, Light, and Simplicity,
Daisy:)xoxoxoxox