For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

AWH!!! REBIRTH TIME!!!!

I was hit pretty hard with a cold the other day. A real, tough cold....the kind that puts you "out of order"!!!
I can not remember the last time I had one but I now feel it exiting my body and I am SO HAPPY about that!!!!
So why am I walking you through my "cold"experience...well, I strongly believe in Louise L. Hay's theories and I KNOW all too well why I got a cold, but initially I was angry...yes angry BECAUSE I "shouldn't" have this cold!!! Funny how we humans think huh?! This cold was "that" person's fault because "they" were sick....but that's not quite right!!! It is my own fault because it doesn't matter what others do, say, or have, it is up to me to make sure that I am 100% GREAT at all times!!! I am my own responsibility!!! Well it didn't take long for my anger to subside and then, I got excited!!! Yes! EXCITED!!! I am going to set a NEW goal for myself! I am going to work on rebuilding my body from the inside out! After all it is spring and it is about rebirth! I could not ask for a better time!!! I am generally healthy but this time I am taking it to another level!!! I made a commitment to myself and to my body, mind, and soul, that this is going to be the HEALTHIEST time in my life and I am pretty excited!!!
I shared my little story with you in hopes that you too will make a commitment to yourself! Perhaps you can set a goal in this perfect time of rebirth??? What will you commit to?
Whatever it is; GO AHEAD, DON'T DELAY, MAKE YOUR COMMITMENT, AND START TODAY!