For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, May 3, 2010

ITS A BRAND NEW DAY!!!



A new day:)

Today EVERYTHING is NEW! Yesterday is already in the past; SO LET IT GO and invite this glorious NEW, FRESH day into your reality!!!

Your canvas is now blank; so what will you paint today? Will it be beautiful and full of love? Will it make you smile?

CHOICES are always available to us:) Any situation including your health, wealth, success and all aspects of life are reflected in the choices you make!

"I now choose only loving, positive, empowering thoughts, so that I may allow prosperity of every kind into my life!"

Remember what you give out is what you get back; so be kind and giving, not only to others but also TO YOURSELF!!!

Enjoy this beautiful day people and celebrate because you are alive!!! This means you can make anything happen at any time!!!

Remember: ITS A BRAND NEW DAY!!!

Luv and Light!!!
Daisy:)xoxoxoxoxo