For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LET YOUR LIFE FLOW!


What a waste it is to be fearful! Every thought you spend thinking fearful thoughts, you can be focusing on building your dreams! The one thing you have total control over is your mind! No one can think FOR you -unless of course, you let them! So please pay attention to what goes on up there!!!

Your thoughts are yours and they can be anything you desire them to be! You can create, feel, live a full experience through your thoughts!!! Children haven't forgotten this! And all of you who are still kids at heart, know what I'm talking about!!! Have you forgotten that you are ALLOWED to have fun, to take things with ease and let life flow! Please accept that you can let things find their way in your life -believe me when I say: you don't have to figure it all out! You don't have to chisel at your brain endlessly for answers! LET LIFE FLOW!

I KNOW! You're thinking its the responsible way to do it! I am a VERY responsible person AND I have learnt to let go and LET LIFE FLOW! Any one of you whos' known me, knows what a "list" person I used to be! What a control freak I was! How much anxiety, anger, frustrations I used to carry! Oh yes! I was the "why me" person!
HOWEVER, today I am still making lists, and controlling things in my life, BUT, it is well balanced, not obsessive or driven with anxiety and frustration and I left my anger back there with those obsessive lists!

My point is, you must understand, whether you stroll, walk, run, or sprint: you will still end up exactly where you need to be! So why not stroll through it?
Now this takes me back to the fearful thoughts: spend your time more wisely! That means sing, hum, dance, BREATH for crying out loud!!! Just stop wasting time with your panicky thoughts! You're wasting your energy!!!

So I ask you to please do me a favor: start using your thoughts to dream and LET YOUR LIFE FLOW!!!