For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The magical world of the Universe!!!

Time to step through a new door!
Time to leave what I've known, felt, heard and seen!
With love, trust and positive intention I prepare for my entrance!

No old luggage permitted here! This is a NEW beginning, a new cycle! A time to be guided, to remain in silence so that I may hear the answers!



I embrace the "unknown" and I walk assertively, knowing there are great things to come!

You too have a magical door that has just opened up! Will you step through? Are you ready for your entrance?

An exciting time for us all! A blessed time to be on this beautiful planet!

The great magical world of the universe has always been here, you just need to be awake enough to enjoy it!