For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Peace Day To You, From You!


How do you feel when you are alone?

How do you like being alone? Do you enjoy being with you? Does the silence scare you? Do you need constant distractions, conversations, to keep you fulfilled? How long can you handle listening to your thoughts?
How about those thoughts, what do they sound like? Your inner dialogue, is it good? Do you have great dialogue with yourself? Do you feed yourself loving, kind, peaceful words?

For those of you who don't know, today is U.N International Day Of Peace.
In my world, I attempt to make everyday within myself a peaceful day! I choose peace! I choose to have peaceful thoughts! I choose to find peaceful solutions! I choose to have peaceful relationships beginning with myself!

Peace begins within us and it is a choice we make! If you have fear inside of you, know that you can CHOOSE peace instead! Your life is made up of all the things you feed it! If you don't like something, only YOU can change it!

Life isn't perfect unless you believe it to be! Perfect means something different to each of us and my interpretation of perfect is feeling peaceful inside!

Do your best to celebrate peace everyday of your life!