For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Are You Waiting For???

Some of us desire a different life. Some of us desire only a few details to be different. Some of us desire a whole new world.

Regardless what you desire, if it is simply not to get stuck in traffic, or if it is to help the whole planet, you must do something different if you aren't attracting those desires into your reality at this very moment!

Some say to me: "I don't want to be stressed, but I am", "I don't want to be nervous but I am", "I don't want to be anxious but I am", "I don't want to be fearful, but I am"..... and believe me people I GET IT!
I understand, we ALL understand, because somewhere, at some point in our lives, we have all found reason to be fearful, and feel all those other emotions that make the blood rush through our veins!

So what do we do?

Please believe me when I tell you: if you are feeling any of these emotions or any other negative emotion that keeps you from enjoying your life or keeps you from feeling peaceful and content, THEN YOU MUST CHANGE SOMETHING!

But how do we begin?

ANYWHERE! Just START!
The longer you leave things as they are, the longer you will find yourself in the exact ocean of emotion with all the same experiences attached.
The easiest and simplest way to begin is to change your thoughts!!! Listen to what you are thinking, make sure your thoughts SUPPORT and LOVE you, and move you toward the road you wish to take!

We can change! First we must want it enough to do something about it! Sure, I know, the older we get the more difficult it is to change. But if you stunt your growth at this point in your life, know that things will remain exactly as they are right now! So if you are truly content, then I agree, leave things as they are, because the most important thing is that you feel good! Your vibration of joy is beneficial to you and all those around you. But for those of you who aren't vibrating in a state of joy I ask you: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

Life is happening RIGHT NOW!!!