For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

2012


HA! HA! HA! FUNNY!!!
As funny as this is; 2012 is quickly approaching and there is no doubt massive changes are already beginning to occur. Were they right?....

No one can really say what is to come in 2012.
Some say it will be exactly as when we went from the year 1999 to the year 2000. Where NOTHING happened!
But the Mayan calendar didn't mention anything about 1999 or 2000. It ENDS 2012.

So what do we make of this? We see now for the very first time in all of our existence on earth, we hear PLENTY of talk about our solar system and BILLIONS of OTHER solar systems that are in existence! There is also talk about all these NEW planets!!! Not like anything we learnt in school that's for sure! So what do we make of all this?
Are they trying to say we aren't alone?

So many of us have so many questions yet few answers!
So I stick with what feels good, with what feels "right" to me:

I know I am ALWAYS well taken care of, that ALL IS AWAYS WELL!
I believe in, and become,
Love,
Truth, Honesty, Laughter, Joy, Bliss, Prosperity, Strength, Courage, Liberty, Freedom, Clarity and Peace!

I live everyday excited to be ALIVE! I live everyday cherishing the beauty that lives within me and that surrounds me!

Basically people, it doesn't matter what religion you follow or what your personal beliefs are; the point is to BECOME the things you believe in and live a life you are PROUD of and makes you giddy inside! The rest ALWAYS takes care of itself!
Whether it's the year 2012 or 2040....you are alive right now!
So if 2012 means we are all to vanish....well then you better get a move on and start living the life doing the things you love most!

Right now for me it's dancing like a ballerina and baking a pie!