For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

....And On And On...


Always give thanks for the things you would like to have or see in your life!

You want a new job, home, health, relationship, prosperity, abundance, peace...whatever it

is you desire, say thank you as if it already exists in your world!

This way you have an easier time ALLOWING IT COME INTO YOUR LIFE because

you have practiced what it FEELS like to have it! So it as though it is already there!


Gratitude is always a must!

Remember that you are already blessed with so many riches!!!


Thank you for my beautiful peaceful harmonious life!

Thank you for my abundance and strength!

Thank you for my beautiful job!

Thank you for the beautiful people in my world!

Thank you for my peaceful relationships!

.....and on and on...

Luv and Light always!
Daisy:)xoxoxoxo