For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Do You Remember This One?


Good morning everyone:)

I Hope you all have an amazing day today!

Remember to be grateful for all the beautiful gifts in your life!


We are healthy,

we live in a peaceful world,

we have loving people in our lives,
and if you are reading this, it means you also have a NEW day: TODAY!

So be grateful for that and live it like you are in a movie that you are directing!

Remember that we help create our reality!

So how does your movie unfold?

What is your story?

Is it as you want it to be?

If not, what do you need to change IN YOUR THINKING that can make it as you want it to be?


My relationships are always harmonious!

I am a loving person!

I am successful in all that I do!

Riches of every kind are drawn to me!

I now attract amazing people!!!

I am a creative person!

Great opportunities are everywhere!


Remember you are PERFECT AS YOU ARE!

Accepting your self and your "situations" as there are now is the first step to improving those

same things you which to change!

Love yourself as you are!

YOU ARE PERFECT!

We are human so remember to ALWAYS be gentle, for we are sensitive beings.