For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today I Give Thanks!


Today I give thanks!

It is time to embrace and thank the "old" experiences so that we can move joyously into the NEW!

We are unconditionally loved and taken care of!

Let us choose not to get "tied up" with the "little things" and focus on our immense strength we all have

on the inside!

We are all part of a powerful source; we are all connected.

We can help one another by being true beings of joy and love.

When we can focus on things like joy and love; the "little" details are dealt with ease!

Our lives become more peaceful and we become more patient!

Become aware of all that you have:

your health, the beautiful people that fill your lives and the relationships

you have with them!

These are the beautiful things we can choose to give thanks for!

I thank all of you for being on this beautiful planet and sharing this glorious experience called LIFE with

me!

TODAY I GIVE THANKS AND ASK THE ANGELS OF LIGHT, LOVE, HEALTH, BEAUTY,

KINDNESS AND JOY TO FILL OUR HEARTS SO THAT NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE, OR

WHERE WE GO, WE BRING WITH US THIS POWER OF PURE HAPPINESS!!!

TODAY I CHOOSE TO BE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT LOVE TRULY IS!

I AM GRATEFUL WE ARE ALL HERE TOGETHER!!!