For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Day Before Christmas...


It was the day before Christmas, running through my thoughts, I realised I was worried.
"But this is christmas eve", I thought to myself!
I don't want to feel hurried!
I want to leave these scurried thoughts!
And enjoy the beginning of my holiday!
What can I do?!
Just then I remembered a beautiful gift! Given not only on christmas, but everyday!
FREEDOM OF CHOOSING!!!
Oh was I glad to have remembered this gift! I went to grab it as quickly as I could, calmed my thoughts and remembered that there is never a reason to fret!
This is a journey I am on and I am doing my best!
I reward myself for doing my best!
I am a wonderful soul, sharing and caring as best as I can!
So now I feel proud!
Proud and calm for I know, there is only love here! I embrace this love, I follow this Love and most importantly I share this Love!!
Luv, Light and a Very Very Merry Christmas Eve to you all!
Peaceful Thoughts To You!