For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Learning to live with your fears= acceptance


Learning to live with your fears= acceptance.

This doesn't mean you continue to fear. It means you allow yourself to greet your fear. To better understand your fear, and find out why you fear what you fear!

Just because a fear exists doesn't mean it has to take over!
We all know how powerful fear can be.
It gets our blood rushing, our hearts pumping and in that moment, as we begin to feel our insides tremble, we can remind ourselves that allowing ourselves to feel this way is also a choice!

Neutralize it by acknowledging it!

Remember that you can always grab control by following your thoughts, seeing where they came from and where they are leading you!

Today I release all fears for I know I am always well protected and well taken care of!