For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Magic Potion



I wish I could bottle up clarity for you!
I wish I could bottle peace, harmony, balance and love!!!
I wish I could bottle all the beautiful insights this universe offers!!!!
But you already have your potion! You already have all of these things and SO MUCH MORE!
My mission is to uncap your bottle with my blogs! To keep bombarding you with words, words, and more words that have the same base of messages so that you may wake up in a beautiful world and let go of the darker reality many of you walk in everyday!
Uncap your bottle! Release all the gorgeous beauty of reality that lives inside of you!
Believe me when I say exchanging gossip, self criticism or anger won't help you.
The more crap you let out the more you let in!

Uncap your magic potion!!!