For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Humpty Dumpty


Feeling like the pieces are a little scattered today? Need some putting back together?
Don't fret, you are not alone! Many of us feel these same emotions only at different times.

I am feeling like this today....the freezing weather has me wanting to stay cuddled in my warm bed! So a big piece of me is disconnected, distracted. Home, where it's cozy!
So how do I refocus and find my happy energy?
This calls for an internal meeting!
Check in.
See what needs your attention.
What needs tweaking, adjusting or some extra love.
Find out what you need more or less of.

And today, I need to find gratitude. I know that keeping myself in a state of gratitude will knock me back into alignment. So I go through my list of things to be grateful for and before I know it I am BACK! What a great gift of power we have! At any moment we can switch!

Figure out what will put your pieces back together.