For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Say Thank You!


I wake up and I say thank you to my body for working through the night while I rest in the dream world.
I say thank you for my bed which has kept me comfortable and warm.
I say thank you for the home which keeps me sheltered with it's pretty roof and walls.
As I get out of bed I say thank you to my legs which carry me toward my espresso machine.
I say thank you to my arms and hands which help me make my coffee.
As I walk over to my patio door I say thank you to the gorgeous nature that is staring back at me in all it's beauty.
As I sit down I give thanks to my beautiful buttocks for always being the sexy cushion it is.
I give thanks for my breath as I close my eyes and breath deeply to connect with my soul. I give thanks to my soul which has been with me before my existence continuously guiding me in the right direction.
I say thank you as I feel replenished and youthful from my brief meditation. As I stretch I say thank you to my blood, veins, bones and skin.
I walk over to my husband and kiss him good morning mentally saying thank you for making my life easier to live by having such a supportive, loving partner.
My thank you's follow me through out the day, until I lay back into my bed where I say thank you for the beautiful day and start again when I open my eyes to another day on this planet!

Remember to be grateful for all that you have, because when you really take a look at your life, you realize you are blessed with endless gifts!

Luv and Light,
Daisy!
xoxoxo