For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, February 4, 2011

I AM Powerful



You are a being that needs recharging like a big battery!

The reason I repeat myself day after day with these positive messages is because I understand the importance of recharging! If you don't recharge everyday, not even for 1 second, you will be DRAINED! People will drain you, situations will drain you, absolutely everything will drain you! And it will keep draining you until you crack! Only when you crack, do you take time out for yourself. That's the good part! Then you get yourself back on your feet and that's great! But you can easily let the pattern start all over again! Exhausting!!!

I look at this picture of this beautiful girl and I see such beauty and power in her eyes! The reminder of who we really are! Thank goodness for children because they force us to remember what joy feels, looks and smells like!

Remember your power! Don't forget who you are inside! Celebrate the feeling of Life! Recharge!

Choose good thoughts! Choose good emotions! Stop being so unloving with yourself! Stop wasting your thoughts on crappy things!


"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."