For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, March 14, 2011

I Have Reactivated


I really don't have to do the things I've done before, even those things I once enjoyed!
It is part of change, it is part of the process. If I want to keep growing I'll have to allow myself to let go of the past and the way things used to be.
I'm sure at some point we all want change; we all crave it! But for most of us, with the craving comes fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of the new and different, fear of failure.
To me, it all sums up to lack of trust and faith especially in yourself!
That's the root cause. And when you find the root cause, you find the cure! Within that cure lie's Courage and Strength, Belief and Knowing, Self Confidence and Drive!
Activating these kinds of emotions create Life! You feel ALIVE! You feel HAPPY! SUCESS!
So the key roots to all of our problems lay within us! Our answers are there!
I am finding my Courage!
I am finding my Cure!
I am Creating my Happiness!

What are you doing?