For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's Brewing In Your Kitchen?


We brew much more than coffee or tea in our daily lives!
We are constantly in our kitchens of Creation!
Every single day we think, we feel, we experience.

Whether we deliberately choose what we want to think about or not, we still get the result in our daily lives of those thoughts and emotions.
So why not deliberately choose good feeling thoughts?
Those are the ones that make us feel good anyway, right?

Why waste your thoughts on things that make you feel bad?
I understand we all go through some challenging times in our lives. But we survive them!
Everything passes!
So choose the brighter side of things!

Let the fear go!
Release and surrender!
Stop resisting and FLOW with Life!


I like my coffee happy so that's what I brew!
Want a cup?