For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Works For You


Often people ask me what kind of affirmations to use.
USE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!
I make mine up all the time. Depending what I need at that particular moment or what I am looking to achieve.
Let's write one now, but make up your own as you know best what it is you need!

My name is (insert your name here)
I am a smart, ambitious, kind, loving, happy soul!
I know I help to create my own reality and I am powerful and very capable!
I keep my thoughts peaceful, harmonious, joyous and light!
I live in certainty and clarity!
All that I need to know is revealed to me in the perfect time and space sequence! 
I am always loved and well taken care of! 
I am always safe and protected!
 I find an abundance of gifts in my every day Life and I hold great gratitude in my heart for what I already have and what is to come!
I am a beautiful person, both inside and out! 
Today I celebrate my Life!
Thank you for this New Day!
Thank you for this Life!
Thank you!

Hope it's a good guide line for you!