For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! We've heard it a million times right?!
Well it is true! The only problem is that most of us exit when we're forced to and we usually do it kicking and screaming!!!
Many of us don't love our jobs.
Many of us aren't happy with our cars, home, physical appearance, financial status or spouse for that matter.
What I am trying to say is that the majority of us are where we are because we live with fear guiding us!
If we don't keep this job, even if we aren't content doing it, how will we pay our bills?
If we get rid of the car we hate so much how will we afford a new one?
See what I mean! We don't make decisions based on the right principals! Most of us KNOW we must exit but remain for all the wrong reasons!
Sure this guy is wrong for me, but I'm afraid to be alone. Yeah I hate my body, but I'm too tired to try and exercise! 
STOP! 
Look at your Life and RATIONALLY make decisions that are RIGHT for you!!!
I am not saying to leave everything and head out for the streets and find yourself cold, lost, hungry and alone! 

I am saying this:
-FIND what it is you DO want in your Life!
-START VISUALISING IT! FEEL IT! SMELL IT! TASTE IT! ENJOY IT IN YOUR MIND!!!
-Begin to make SMART CHOICES for yourself!
-Look for bigger, brighter and BETTER!!!

Celebrate each day knowing that when you WILLINGLY approach that exit door you will be skipping and singing your way through it!!!!

Luv and Light,
Daisy!
xoxoxo