For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Be Truthful


Living Life honestly is the best lesson I have learnt so far in my 34 years of living on this planet. 
My parents have always implemented this since my early childhood and I am so grateful to have chosen this way of Life for myself!
Knowing truth always comes forth is both liberating and freeing! So don't fret when lies find their way into your Life. One way or another, eventually, the truth always comes forth and sets you free!

Live your Life the best way you know how! Live in truth, admit to your mistakes, forgive yourself and all those involved and move on!
Life is a learning experience and we must take it as such! Don't get stuck anywhere!!!

"The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives"-Albert Einstein