For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spiritual Nutrients


Every morning when I wake up, I go sit by my patio door, close my eyes and take some deep breaths.
I sit in a state of gratitude and try to envision all the things I desire for that day and beyond.
I fill myself with encouragement, protection and love and  give thanks for all that I have.
How long do I do this for? Sometimes a few seconds, other times a few minutes, but it really sets the pace for my day! It fills me up with all the spiritual nutrients I need to help me stay calm, peaceful and content!

When you get up in the morning where is your mind?
Running back and forth from thought to thought?
All you need is a few seconds each day to help calm your mind down.
Running and rushing both physically and mentally will always catch up with you.
So quiet yourself down by taking a few seconds each day believe me it is worth it!
Make sure you get your spiritual nutrients every day!