For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Spread The Love, Not The Crap!


Determination, Drive, Power, Beauty, yeah, these are some of the things I do my best to carry inside me each and every day! What do you try to carry each day?

Do you know that you can consciously carry what every you like or choose to with you?
Are you aware that what you carry you share and spread with others?

For those of you who don't choose what to carry, randomly pick up what others are carrying and unconsciously pass that around to others! It can be beautiful when they are carrying joy, wisdom, peace, love or laughter with them, but very scary if they carry negative, angry or fearful things!

So become conscious of what you carry with you!

Spread the Love, not the crap!