For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Life Is A Mirror


Learning to accept and respect others is challenging for many but vital for our harmonious survival on this planet!
 In order for us to live peacefully we must learn to be more forgiving, more understanding and more patient!
Life gives back to us what we give to it so try to remember this the next time frustration rings at your door.
After all, our experiences and the people around us are mirrors so that we can learn, grow and change. When they do something or we experience something we don't like or agree with, then it is easier for us to define what it is we do want present in our lives! 

Affirm: My Life Is A Mirror. The people in my Life are really mirrors of me. This affords me the opportunity to grow and change.