For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Protection 101





In my everyday Life I make sure to protect my personal space and I highly recommend it for everyone. I do it daily!


A dear friend asked me for some help. I thought I would share my response with you:


“Take a second and find a quiet spot (if you’re already at the party, a bathroom stall will do), envision a golden circle that goes completely around you (think Leonardo Da Vinci man – arms and legs spread out- no need to actually do it, just envision it) TAKE  3 SOLID INHALES AND EXHALES and say to yourself,

“I NOW ASK MY ANGLES AND GUIDES TO COME THROUGH ME TO HELP ME EMPOWER AND ACTIVATE MY PROTECTIVE CIRCLE, SO THAT ONLY LOVE MAY ENTER AND ALL NEGATIVITY BOUNCES RIGHT OFF! I AM NOW FULLY EMPOWERED AND PROTECTED!! (Here is a great time to smile) THANK YOU MY DEAR ANGELS AND GUIDES!! THANK YOU!!!

Ok, that’s the protection..this could be done every time you step out of your home or are receiving guests..lasts 12 hours..need to do it again after 12 hours..

Now for the sleeping anxiety, Run a movie through your mind of what you would LIKE to experience – remember, NO LIMITATIONS HERE!!! Even if Johnny Depp is in your visualization so be it!! It DOESN’T have to be realistic, it just has to feel good!! So let go of any limitations and ALLOW YOURSELF TO DREAM AS BIG, CRAZY OR EXAGGERATED AS YOU WISH!!! HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!. Then repeat to yourself as many times as needed,

“ I NOW SLIP INTO A PEACEFUL SLEEP KNOWING TOMORROW WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF!

But let me say before you get to that point of anxiety try to make the following your daily mantras!! Repeat ALL DAY;

“I AM ALWAYS SAFE AND PROTECTED. ALL IS WELL IN MY WORLD!!!