For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Simple Steps


Some of us enjoy peace and quiet while others are terrified by it!
If you hate to be with your thoughts and dread the silence; if you find yourself always looking to put on some sort of white noise, back round sound or get on the phone to avoid being in complete silence, well my dear friend, that is a clear indication that something is wrong!

Avoiding your own thoughts means you are not at peace inside.

You have thoughts that bring up emotions you much rather avoid than deal with.
Okay so what to do about it?

1) Know that they are only thoughts, and thoughts can be changed.
2) Allow those feelings to come up and clarify why you feel as you do.
3) Do mental exercises to completely release, forgive and let go so that when you do think about those thoughts you feel love, forgiveness and peace -if anyone needs help with this one, email me I'll help you out
4) At night when you go to bed, list at least 5 things you are grateful for and do the same when you wake up.

I know these 4 steps don't seem like much but believe me people, fixing yourself is easier than you think. 

Remember when dealing with life- the steps are always simple and the results are always guaranteed!