For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

You Are Not Allowed To Complain


Some people don't think it is necessary to work on their emotions. 

These people are usually the ones who fall victim to Life's episodes and wonder why them

How do I know this? Because I used to be that person! So I know what I'm talking about!

Thinking more positively and re-arranging your thoughts and focus takes work. It also means that Life will seem to present you bigger and brighter things. This does not mean you won't have issues that arise or challenging situations to face, but now that you are looking at it with new vision, thought and focus you will be able to have a better understanding as to why it is happening and how to cope with it!

Changing the direction of your focus is in itself powerful! Everything changes with it! And for the better!

SO if you do not work on yourself, and do not see the importance of doing so then I say, you are not allowed to complain! If you whine, cry and be down about everything then I say you are not allowed to complain! If you do nothing to change, make no attempt to improve yourself then I will say again, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN!

A beautiful body takes effort, work and dedication so does a beautiful mind and spirit! What you put in is what you get! So if you're busting your butt to a Tracey Anderson workout video everyday, or eating your potato chips everyday, the realities here will be very different. The same goes with the mind! 

I have literally redesigned myself mentally! I have repeated so many positive affirmations and read so many books, listened to countless cd's and lectures, gone to several conferences and different therapies!  I have done plenty of work on myself and the peacefulness I feel inside is my long desired reward alive and present in my life today!

Remember these words and make the necessary changes!

YOU CAN DO IT!