For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Be More Positive


Hopefully by now you have decided to take better control of your Life, your thoughts, emotions, actions and reactions. By making a conscious decision to better your Life, your results are instant. Small but instant. As you move along your glorious Life and you get better at being more positive, your results will get bigger, better and happen even more rapidly. 
Get the garbage out of the way as quickly as you can. Toxic thoughts, emotions, situations and people will only slow you down and block the things you desire most to come in! I don't know about you but I have worked hard on loving myself and knowing that I deserve ONLY the best has encouraged me to get rid of the garbage and allow ONLY the good things in my Life! Sure, we all have our situations to deal with, but HOW you deal with them will change!
Use this affirmation. Repeat, repeat, repeat and help yourself get to the Life you know you deserve!

I am in the process of positive changes.
I am unfolding in fulfilling ways. Only good can come to me. I now express health, happiness, prosperity and peace of mind!