For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Each Moment Is A New Moment


Every moment is a new moment! A moment where you can choose something else for yourself, a moment where you can say YES to you and better your Life!
You deserve the best! And only the best! You deserve abundance of health, happiness, success and riches! Peace, love, harmony and balance! YES! You deserve it all! 
The best part is: if that moment slips away, there is always another one waiting right after it, and after that one, and after that one, to infinity!
See, Life is grand! It is plentiful and beautiful! It is ever giving and loving!

Allow yourself to affirm that you deserve MORE! That you deserve the best!!!
Accept compliments, gifts and love! Take it all and say thank you from your heart! That will allow even more into your world!!!
AWE! Life truly is beautiful!

I love Life! It is my birthright to live fully and freely! I give to Life exactly what I want Life to give to me! I am glad to be alive! I love Life!
I am safe in the universe and all of Life Loves and supports me! I breathe in the fullness and richness of Life! I observe with joy as Life abundantly supports me with more good than I can imagine!
I am worth loving! I do not have to earn love! I am loving and lovable because I exist!