For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life Loves And Supports You When You Love And Support It

We usually have an easy time explaining why we can not follow through with our dreams.
We have plenty of can not's : I can't because I don't have the money, I can't because my partner doesn't agree, I can't because my parents would freak, I can't because I have a family, I can't because my friends will think I'm crazy.
What about focusing on creating whatever it is you want to create by thinking thoughts that support it, by creating it in your mind and allowing the universe to take care of the rest. All details DO take care of themselves when we are focused on the direction we want to go! It is never too late to change, to improve, to better your Life, Believe it!
Don't wait! Create it! Charge toward it!
If you don't believe in it, it can never present itself into your reality!
Forget all the limitations you have learnt to believe in up to this point in your Life! Allow yourself to think BIG and keep pushing yourself to think even BIGGER! Expand your MIND!!!
I am telling you things happen! Magical events that you could never see happening CAN and DO happen!
But as I mentioned in yesterday's blog, without your belief, thoughts and emotions to help create it, it will never manifest!
Believe in yourself! Believe in a brighter, bigger, better future for yourself! Don't ever give up!
Life loves and supports you when you love and support it!

You DO create your reality! You have helped created the Life you are living right now! Acknowledge it and start making your adjustments!