For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011


"Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself"
"My heart is open, I allow my love to flow freely. I love myself. I love others and others love me."
Louise L. Hay
This is an affirmation I have used for years and I continue to use it. This was a tough one for me. And sometimes still is. Understanding that by loving and accepting myself was what I needed to love and accept others?! Wow! Who would have ever thought!
There are those around us who make us cringe, people who aren't at all as we wish ourselves to be. However, those are the people we can learn from. How not to be in our own lives or perhaps that person reflects a part of ourselves that is too difficult for us to admit to.
Which ever it may be, love and acceptance makes the world a more peaceful place to live. You too can repeat this affirmation so that you may also understand and contribute peacefully to the world.

Luv and light,
Daisy!
xoxoxo