For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Opportunities are everywhere


There is always a new door that opens up for us. If we are too wrapped up with what's going on in our personal chaos we can miss the entrance. Lucky for us, the doors are endless and new ones pop up every few seconds. 
We always have the freedom of choice and we can easily choose to enter through a new door. 
How do we do this? 
We choose differently than we would normally choose; by doing and choosing to do and say and react in ways we would never before. 
Some of us get stuck in our comfort zones and we do things that are familiar and safe. The first step in choosing to do something different from your norm takes courage and strength and almost always delivers a new experience or result that will better your Life! 
Don't be afraid! Don't hold fear inside you toward the new, unknown or unfamiliar! 
Believe me, you will most definitely be missing out on GREAT opportunity!

I am flexible and flowing. I am open to the new and changing. Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I am. I flow with Life easily and effortlessly.